Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom seeds.
- Take 3 of cloves.
- Provide 3 (1 inch) of Cinnamon sticks.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Provide 4 of whole cloves.
- Get 3 of green cardamon pods.
- Provide 1 of onion grated.
- Get 11/4 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 pound of tiger prawns, peeled and deveined.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee (clarified butter) (optional).
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Prepare the fresh garam masala: in a coffee grinder, grind the cardamom seeds, 3 whole cloves, and 3 cinnamon sticks to a fine powder. Set aside..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the 4 whole cloves, 4 cardamom pods, and 2 sticks of cinnamons and fry for a few seconds (take care as cloves tend to pop out of the pan). Stir in the grated onion and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook and stir until the liquid dries and the onion no longer smells raw, about 5 minutes. Add the ginger paste and garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Stir in the turmeric and cayenne pepper. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes. Pour in the water, cover the pan, and cook for an additional 5 minutes..
- Pour in the coconut milk and stir well. When the mixture is just below boiling, stir in the prawns. Sprinkle the mixture with almost all of the fresh garam masala powder, reserving a pinch to use as a garnish. Gently stir to combine. Do not cover the pan at this stage, as the coconut milk will curdle.
- As soon as the prawns are pink and cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes, add the ghee. Remove the pan from the heat. Sprinkle the reserved garam masala over the dish and serve..
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.