Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken green curry recipe. You can have chicken green curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Green Curry:
- Use of Curry Paste.
- You need 1 cup of thai basil.
- Get 1 cup of cilantro stem on.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parsley.
- You need 15 of thai green chillies.
- Get 10 of lime leaves.
- Take 3 stalks of lemon grass.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of corriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Provide of Chicken green curry.
- Get 4 of chicken breasts 1 cm cubes.
- Provide 4 cans of coconut milk.
- Use 2 cups of carrots diced.
- Use 2 of bell peppers julienned.
- Get 8 stalks of celery diced.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 4 cups of cooked thai rice.
Steps to make Chicken Green Curry:
- Blend all curry paste ingredients in a food processor adding water as required to create a smooth paste.
- In a saucepan cook curry paste until most of the water content is reduced out and it looks more like a paste.
- Saute chicken breast with salt, pepper and olive oil..
- Add vegetables. Add coconut milk. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until vegetables are soft..
- Add green curry paste. Continue cooking and stirring until sauce has reduced.
- Serve green curry over rice.
If you find this Chicken Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.