Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable Egg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable egg curry recipe. You can cook vegetable egg curry using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Egg Curry:
- Get of Rice- It can be freshly cooked or left over.
- Use of French beans or any other vegetable you have.
- Provide 1 of hard boiled egg.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato paste.
- Provide of Coconut milk.
- Provide of Spice mix- Red chili, paprika, ginger, curry powder, turmeric(optional or as you please).
Steps to make Vegetable Egg Curry:
- Hard boil your egg for about 15-20 mins. Put in some cold water when it is ready.
- Saute your onions and garlic till translucent..
- Add in your tomatoes and tomato paste. Give it a good mix and let it cook for a few minutes..
- Add in your spices and salt. Let them cook before adding some coconut milk..
- Add in your vegetables and let them cook for a few minutes.
- Unshell your egg and slice it. You can leave it whole if you please.
- Add it into your curry and let it cook. Taste to see if you need to adjust your seasoning..
- Cook under low or medium heat for 2-3 minutes before turning off the heat.
- Serve with rice or whatever you please. Enjoy.
If you find this Vegetable Egg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.