Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious spicy dry curry with shiitake powder recipe. To cook delicious spicy dry curry with shiitake powder you only need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder:
- Use 300 g of ground meat (beef and pork).
- Take 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
- Provide 1 of onion (200g, finely chopped).
- Take 1/2 of carrot (100g, finely chopped).
- Use 2 of bell peppers (80g, finely chopped).
- You need 2 of gingers (16g, finely chopped).
- Take 4 cloves of garlic (20g, finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of salad oil.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of ●1 tsp salt.
- You need of ●2 Tbsp curry powder.
- Get of ●2 Tbsp tomato ketchup.
- You need of ●1 piece bay leaf.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 450 ml of water.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Get of Cayenne pepper, optional.
- You need 4 cups of turmeric rice.
- Get to taste of Parsley,.
- Use of (Garnish) Boiled eggs, optional.
- Use of (Garnish) Sliced almonds, optional.
- Provide of (Garnish) Pickles, optional.
Steps to make Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder:
- Finely chop the onion, carrot, bell pepper, ginger, garlic, and parsley..
- Heat up the salad oil (1 Tbsp) in a frying pan. Add the ground meat and Shiitake powder, and fry until the meat is broken up. Remove it from the pan and set aside..
- Heat up the residual salad oil in the same frying pan, and sauté the garlic, ginger, and cumin seeds over low heat..
- Once they are fragrant, add the onion, carrot, bell pepper, and Shiitake. Raise the heat to medium and sauté..
- Add the ingredients marked with ● and continue sautéing..
- Add the water, Worcestershire sauce, and the ground meat you have browned previously to the pan. Bring the liquid to a boil and turn the heat down to low. Simmer gently for around 30 minutes..
- Add the Garam Masala. Check for your preferred level of spiciness and add cayenne pepper as desired. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Scoop the turmeric rice into a bowl and sprinkle the chopped parsley on the rice. Ladle the curry in (7) over it and garnish the dish with your favorite toppings to serve..
If you find this Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.