Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato eggplant curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato eggplant curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato eggplant curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato eggplant curry recipe. You can cook potato eggplant curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato eggplant curry:
- Provide 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 6 of curry leaves.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger minced.
- You need 1 of hot green chile finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 of large potato cubed small.
- Take 1 of medium eggplant chopped small.
- Provide 1 of large tomato crushed.
- Get 3/4 cup of water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Red chilli powder or garam masala.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Potato eggplant curry:
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. When hot, add cumin and mustard seeds and cook them until cumin seeds change colour and get fragrant. A few seconds or a minute depending on how hot the plan and oil are..
- Add curry leaves carefully. Add garlic ginger and chilli and cook for a minute or until the garlic is golden..
- Add the coriander powder and turmeric and mix in. Add potatoes and eggplants and mix in..
- Add the tomatoes, salt and water and mix in. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. Stir, reduce heat to medium-low and continue to cook until the eggplants and potatoes are tender to preference. about 15 minutes. Taste and adjust salt and spice and mix in..
- Garnish with a good sprinkle of cayenne or garam masala or both, and coriander and serve..
If you find this Potato eggplant curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.