Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Red Thai Chicken and Pepper Curry. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Thai Chicken and Pepper Curry. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Chicken and Pepper Curry. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai chicken and pepper curry. recipe. To make red thai chicken and pepper curry. you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Thai Chicken and Pepper Curry.:
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Take 4 of cardamon pods slightly crushed.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 4 clove of garlic peeled and sliced finely.
- Get 2 of onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes. Two if you want more heat.
- Get 1 stick of lemongrass bashed and cut into long strips.
- Get 1 of 5-7 cm piece of fresh root ginger peeled and sliced finely.
- Prepare 2 of fresh chillies finely chopped. If you want less heat deseed them.
- You need 2 of lime leaves. If you don't have leaves then juice of 1 lime works just as well.
- You need 150 grams of red thai curry paste.
- Prepare 300 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 1 of red pepper deseeded and flesh removed cut into long thin strips.
Instructions to make Red Thai Chicken and Pepper Curry.:
- Gently heat a dry large pan (no oil)..
- Add coriander, cardamom and turmeric. Dry fry for about a minute..
- Add oil and turn up heat to moderately high. Add garlic and onions, fry for about 2 mins, they should have taken on the colour of the turmeric now. Lovely..
- Add chicken pieces and cook until sealed..
- Add chilli flakes, lemongrass, ginger, fresh chilli and lime leaves. Cover pan and lower heat to medium. Cook for a couple of mins..
- Stir in curry paste..
- Add stock and coconut milk..
- Remove lid and simmer for five mins. Taste and season if needed..
- Add peppers and simmer until curry has thickened. About ten mins..
- Serve with sticky rice. Enjoy..
If you find this Red Thai Chicken and Pepper Curry. recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.