Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken curry recipe. To make simple chicken curry you need 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Chicken Curry:
- You need 1 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 4 – 5 of Onions Medium.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Use 4 – 5 of Tomatoes Pureed.
- Use 1 tsp of Shahjeera.
- Get 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 5 of cloves.
- Provide 5 of cardamom green.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper whole.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 Tbsps of corriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of redchilli powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need 2 Tbsps of curd -.
- You need 2 tsps of methi kasoori.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli -.
- Take of corriander leaves – garnish.
Instructions to make Simple Chicken Curry:
- Puree the tomatoes. Make a paste of ginger,garlic, shahjeera,cinnamon,cloves,cardamom. Heat oil in a thick bottom pan, add finely diced onions, saute onions till light brown, add the paste, saute till the oil starts to separate, add red chilli, coriander, turmeric powders and salt to taste, saute. Add tomato puree and cook, add the chicken pieces, 1-2 cups water and cook till tender. Mix in the curd and cook for few minutes, garnish with the kasoori methi and coriander leaves..
If you find this Simple Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.