Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower curry recipe. You can have cauliflower curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower curry:
- Take 1 of cauliflower florets.
- You need 1 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of potatoes.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Take 1 strand of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 strand of coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 3 tsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli Powder.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Provide as required of Water.
- Provide As per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Cauliflower curry:
- First wash and cut all veggies and take a kadhai and add oil then add seeds and saute it..
- Then add onions and green chilli and curry leaf and mix and saute..
- Then add salt and mix and cook till onions become translucent..
- Then add potatoes and tomatoes and cook it for ten minutes and close the lid..
- Then again mix all and add cauliflower and add chilli powder and turmeric powder and cook for 10-12 minutes while closing lid..
- Then add water and mix and again cook for 15 minutes add salt if required and add coriander leaves and it's ready to eat..
If you find this Cauliflower curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.