Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry idli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry idli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry idli recipe. You can cook chicken curry idli using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry idli:
- Prepare 4 of idli.
- Get 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of green chilly.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 3/4 cup of chicken gravy with some chicken pieces.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take of Salt if required.
Steps to make Chicken curry idli:
- Cut idlis into small pieces.
- Heat a pan with oil. Add mustard seeds and let it splutter..
- Add onion and sauté well. Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft..
- Add cumin powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder and idli pieces..
- Stir it and add chicken gravy and chicken pieces. Add salt if it is required.
- Stir it and leave it in low flame for 10 mins.
- Serve hot..
If you find this Chicken curry idli recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.