Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kap khun kha – authentic thai green curry recipe. You can cook kap khun kha – authentic thai green curry using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry:
- Take 10 of stalks ★Cilantro.
- Get 2 of stalks ★Lemongrass.
- Get 15 of ★Hot green chili peppers.
- Use 1 of packet ★Basil.
- Use 1/2 of ★Onion.
- Prepare 5 clove of ★Garlic.
- Use 1/4 of Red pepper.
- Provide 1 of Aubergine/eggplants.
- Prepare 150 grams of Chicken.
- Get 200 ml of Coconut milk (store-bought).
- Use 200 ml of Water.
- You need 2 tsp of Pure curry powder (shop bought).
- Get 3 tbsp of Fish sauce.
Instructions to make Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry:
- Make green curry paste with the ★ ingredients..
- Wash the cilantro well and chop roughly. Use the roots as well. Use only 5 cm from the root of the lemongrass. Remove the stem of the hot green chili peppers. Leave some basil for garnishing, and chop the rest. Roughly chop the onion..
- Blend all the ★ ingredients in a food processor..
- When it's smooth, the paste is done..
- Roast the red pepper until the skin is blackened, and remove the skin. Slice thinly and put aside on a plate..
- Cut the aubergine into large bite size chunks using a rolling cut. Cut the chicken into bite sizes..
- Heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil (not listed) in a wok. Heat until it starts smoking, then add the aubergine and stir fry until lightly brown..
- Add chicken and stir fry..
- Add green curry paste (3 tablespoons) and fry for 1~2 minutes..
- Add water and coconut milk. Bring it to the boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2~3 minutes until smooth..
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Put the red pepper strips and basil on top..
If you find this Kap Khun Kha – Authentic Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.