Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Tongseng recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Tongseng recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tongseng recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tongseng recipe. To make beef tongseng you only need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Tongseng:
- You need 400 gr of brisket, cut into bite size.
- You need 6 of small tomatoes or 2 medium tomatoes.
- Use 5 of cabbage leaves, roughly cut some bird eye chili peppers (to taste-optional).
- Take 2 of green onions, cut 1 inch.
- Take 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 2 of lemongrass, bruised.
- Provide 3-4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 350 ml of water.
- Use 1 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of beef bouillon.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of fried shallots for garnish.
- Get of Ground spices:.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 6 cloves of shallots.
- Get 6 of red chili peppers.
- Provide 3 of bird eye chili peppers (optional).
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 3 of nutmeg.
Instructions to make Beef Tongseng:
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Sauté ground spices, lemongrass, and kaffir lime leaves until fragrant. Add curry powder. Mix well..
- Add beef. Cook until the meat change color. Remove from the heat..
- Place the meat in a slow cooker. Add water, salt, sugar, white pepper powder, and beef bouillon. Cover the pot. Cook on high for 4 hours..
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, green onions, bird eye chili peppers (if you use some), and sweet soy sauce. Cook again for 15 minutes. Remove the pot..
- Serve immediately over steamed with rice and garnish with fried shallots! Yum 😋.
If you find this Beef Tongseng recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.