Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Veg Balls With Peanut Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Balls With Peanut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Balls With Peanut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg balls with peanut curry recipe. To cook veg balls with peanut curry you only need 36 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Balls With Peanut Curry:
- Prepare for of balls–.
- You need 1 small bowl of grated cabbage.
- Use 1/2 small bowl of grated cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum chopped.
- Take 1/2 bowl of grated bottle guard.
- Take 1/2 bowl of chopped beans.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Take 7-8 of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 bowl of paneer crumbled.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumim powder.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Besan(gram flour).
- You need 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Provide as required of Oil to fry.
- You need for of Curry.
- Take 1 bowl of peanut (roasted).
- You need 2 spoons of coconut grated.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of curd.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Use 3-4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Oil.
Instructions to make Veg Balls With Peanut Curry:
- Take a muslin cloth,put all the grated /chopped vegetables in it,round the cloth squeeze all the excess water..
- In a mixing bowl add vegetables and all the ingredients for ball. Mix it well(flour can be use more or less).Ball mix is ready..
- Heat oil in a wok. Fry all the balls in medium flame..
- Curry ————In a mixer jar grind roasted peanut and coconut,make fine powder. keep aside..
- In same jar add onion, tomato, ginger garlic paste and green chilli. Grind and make smooth paste..
- Heat oil in a wok add cumin seeds, bay leaves, clove and Coriander seeds, saute it. Add onion tomato puree. Mix and roast well. Add curd, mix well..
- Put peanut powder and all dry masala in it. Mix and roast well on low medium flame..
- Add water to maintain consistency of Curry.Simmer it for 2-3 minutes..
- Add fried balls. Mix gently. Turn off the flame..
- Serve it with fulka /naan/rice..
If you find this Veg Balls With Peanut Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.