Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy, Colorful Bean Sprout Curry in 15 Minutes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Colorful Bean Sprout Curry in 15 Minutes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, colorful bean sprout curry in 15 minutes recipe. To make easy, colorful bean sprout curry in 15 minutes you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy, Colorful Bean Sprout Curry in 15 Minutes:
- Provide 75 grams of Thinly sliced pork loin.
- Provide 60 grams of Onion.
- Get 30 grams of Carrot.
- Take 100 grams of Bean sprouts.
- Take 1 of Green pepper.
- Provide 250 ml of Water.
- You need 2 of cubes Curry roux block.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 2 of servings Hot cooked rice.
Instructions to make Easy, Colorful Bean Sprout Curry in 15 Minutes:
- Separate the sprouts from the roots of the bean sprouts. Finely chop the pork and thinly slice the green pepper and carrot. Cut the onion into 5mm slices..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot. Cook the pork, onion, and carrot. Once tender, pour in the water. When it comes to a boil, remove any scum that comes to the surface and simmer for 3 minutes over medium-low heat..
- Turn off the heat. Add the curry roux and dissolve it. Add the bean sprouts and green peppers. Turn the heat back on and simmer for 3 minutes until the bean sprouts become tender and the curry thickens. Then, it's done..
If you find this Easy, Colorful Bean Sprout Curry in 15 Minutes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.