Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Gobhi malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gobhi malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi malai curry recipe. To make gobhi malai curry you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gobhi malai curry:
- You need 1 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- Use 2 tbsp of Onion paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- Use 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- Provide 1 of Cumin seeds powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Gobhi malai curry:
- Wash the cauliflower florets with lukewarm water..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add cauliflower florets and fry till pink and strain it..
- Again heat oil in the same pan..
- Add cumin seeds to crackle..
- Add onion paste and saute for two mins..
- Add ginger garlic paste,turmeric powder,green chilli paste,cumin powder,coriander powder and saute for five mins..
- Add tomato puree and cook for three mins..
- Add cauliflower florets and coconut milk and mix well..
- Cover the pan and cook in a low flame..
- Stir occasionaly and take off the pan.
If you find this Gobhi malai curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.