Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Summer veg curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Summer veg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer veg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer veg curry recipe. You can cook summer veg curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Summer veg curry:
- Provide 2 of Brinjal medium sized.
- Prepare 4 of bitter gourd.
- Get 200 grams of Sweet pumpkin.
- Prepare 400 grams of spinach.
- You need 4 of Green chillies uncut.
- Get As needed of oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take 2 tsp of jeera-dhaniya powder.
- Use 2 tsp of whole wheat flour.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1pinch of asafoetida.
Steps to make Summer veg curry:
- First cut all vegetables.
- Wash properly,especially spinach cut and chopped all vegetables before cooking..
- Cut bitter gourd and deseed,keep aside.
- Next put oil in the pan then add bitter gourd pieces fry on medium flame and keep in the bowl.
- Now fry all remaining vegetables.
- Now add oil add jeera add hing then add bitter gourd then all vegetables one by one add turmeric powder add red chilli powder add mixed jeera- dhaniya powder keep stirring add garam masala powder add wheat flour mix well when oil evaporates add one cup water cover with the lid when it boils lower the flame of the oven when done keep the curry in the bowl.
- Yummy summer special curry is ready.
If you find this Summer veg curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.