Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe. To make sour brinjal curry haidrabad style you only need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style:
- Use 7-8 of small brinjal.
- Use of for curry.
- Take 1/2 cup of onion puree.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Tamarind paste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Use of for stuffing.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Use 1 of dry red chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of dry coconut powder.
- Get 3-4 of cashew nuts.
- Provide 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- Use As needed of Oil for cooking.
Instructions to make Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style:
- First take brinjal and wash it very well.Cut in from center and keep them into water.
- Now in a bowl take tamerind paste and add some hot water.Soak it for about 20 minutes..
- Now for stuffing – in a pan take coriander seeds,cumin seeds, sesame seeds, fenugreek seeds,cashew nuts,peanuts,dry coconut,red chilli.Roast it well for about 5-7 minutes. Turn off the gas. Let it cool down then take a grinder and add all roasted spices and grind it well by using little water. Stuffing is ready..
- Now remove brinjal from water and stuff it with stuffing masala.keep remaining stuffing aside..
- Now in a pan take 2 tbsp oil,add stuffed brinjal and cool it for about 10 minutes until it cooked 80- 90 percent.take out these cooked brinjal in separate plate..
- Now in a same pan add,2 tsp oil.Then add ginger garlic paste.Saute it.Then add onion puree. Cook it until onion becomes brown in color. Them add tomato puree. Now add turmeric powder,coriander powder,red chilli powder,garam masala powder and salt. Cook for 2 minutes. Then add remaining stuffing masala.. Mix well..
- Now add cooked brinjal,then add tamarind pulp. Cover it and cook it for about 5-7 minutes.Until pip starts saprates. Sour brinjal curry is ready.Serve hot with fulka or rice..
If you find this Sour brinjal curry haidrabad style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.