Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caitlin chicken coconut curry recipe. To cook caitlin chicken coconut curry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry:
- Take 60 ml of Coconut Oil.
- Provide 2 of Onions, peeled and diced.
- Get 2 of Bird's eye or Thai Chillies, deseeded and diced.
- Get 1 kg of deboned Chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces.
- Provide 6 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide 5 cm of fresh Ginger, peeled and finely chopped.
- Use 15 ml of ground Coriander.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut Cream.
- Use 200 ml of Almond Milk.
- Take 440 g of Crushed Pineapple in light syrup.
- Use 2 of large Carrots, coarsely grated.
- Get 60 ml of Yellow Curry Paste.
- Use 5 ml of Salt.
- Take 2,5 ml of ground black Pepper.
- You need 30 ml of Lime Juice.
- Use 50 ml of fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Get 50 ml of fresh Basil Leaves.
Instructions to make Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry:
- Heat Oil in large wok over medium high heat, fry Onions and Chilli till Onions are soft, about 5 minutes..
- Add Chicken and cook while stirring till Chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes..
- Add Garlic, Ginger and Coriander and cook while stirring till Garlic is soft, about 5 minutes.
- Drain Syrup from Pineapple and set Pinapple aside. To the cooked Chicken, add Cream, Milk, Syrup, Carrots and Curry Paste. Mix through and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Season with Salt, Pepper and Lime Juice to taste. Add Pineapple and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Serve with rice, garnish with fresh Coriander and Basil.
If you find this Caitlin Chicken Coconut Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.