Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry with roti and chawal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry with roti and chawal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry with roti and chawal recipe. You can cook fish curry with roti and chawal using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish curry with roti and chawal:
- Use 1 kg of surmai fish.
- Provide 2 cups of yogurt.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- You need 2-3 tbs of crushed fried onion.
- Take 1 tbs of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 of lemon juice.
- Take of Fresh coriander.
- You need 1 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbs of vinegar.
- Take 2-3 of green chillies.
Steps to make Fish curry with roti and chawal:
- Apply salt on fish and leave it for 15 to 20 min then wash and again add 1 tsp salt and 1 tbs vinegar. Deep fry it and put aside..
- Blend together yogurt, tomatoes,2to3 green chilli, to4 crushed fried onions 1tbs red chilli powder, turmeric, with little water..
- In oil saute ginger garlic paste for 2 min, add blended masala and cook until oil separates.
- Add half glass of water and add fried fish.cook for 5 min sprinkle fresh coriander, lemon juice and garam masala.cover the lid cook for more 2 to 3min.enjoy with garam roti and rice.
If you find this Fish curry with roti and chawal recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.