Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Kareelay Kabab Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kareelay Kabab Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kareelay Kabab Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kareelay kabab curry recipe. To make kareelay kabab curry you only need 28 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kareelay Kabab Curry:
- Provide of Ingredient for kabab.
- Take 200 gm of boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- Get 1 tbsp of mint leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 3,4 of green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of all spice powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger powder/paste.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder/paste.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Oil for kabab fry.
- Prepare of Ingredient for gravy.
- Provide 1 of onion(sliced).
- Provide 2 of tomato (sliced).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of all spice powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 200/250 gm of bitter groud (peeled & seed less).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Steps to make Kareelay Kabab Curry:
- First add onion,mint,green chilli,coriander in grinder & mix well….
- Then add chicken,ginger garlic,powder & spices….
- Mix very well,and make kabab in different sizes (according to bitter groud size).
- Heat the oil and fry them till golden…set saide.
- Now lightly fry the bitter groud in same oil and take it out,.
- Now take the bitter groud, open it and put the fry kabab in it….
- Close with thread…then dip in the egg and fry them….
- Set aside….
- Now put the 1/4 cup oil in pan,add onion let it golden, then add tomato and spices.
- Add water mix well….
- Cover it until,tomato get soft and make smooth gravy…
- Then add lemon juice mix it, now add fried & stuffed bitter groud in it..
- Add water cover for 5,7 mins after 5,7mi s add coriander,& off the flame..
- Kareelay kabab curry is ready,Try at your home & enjoy.
If you find this Kareelay Kabab Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.