Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori recipe. You can cook dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori:
- Use 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken masala powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 4-5 of Red dry chillies.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 2-3 of Lavang.
- Use 1 of Dalchini small.
- You need 1 of Elaichi.
- Use 6-7 of Mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coconut powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Water as required.
- Provide as needed of Oil.
- Prepare of Cream for garnish.
- You need of For poori.
- Prepare 2 bowl of Wheat flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of Spinach paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of Beetroot paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mango pulp.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori:
- Chicken marination, add chicken, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt, chilli powder, chicken masala powder, oil, mix well and keep in fridge for 20 min..
- In pan, add oil 1 tsp, red dry chillies, tomato sliced, Coriander seeds, Coconut powder, dalchini, lavang, elaichi..roast for 2-3 min then blend into paste adding little water. Red chilli tomato paste is ready..
- For chicken curry, take a pan, add oil, Coriander leaves, marinated chicken let it cook for 2-3 mins next add the red chilli tomato paste, salt, mint leaves and water as required. Let it cook on medium flame for 20-25 mins. Curry should be thick consistency. Garnish with cream and Coriander leaves..
- For poori, make three portion of wheat flour adding pinch of salt to each portion. To begin with first portion add spinach paste, second add beetroot paste and third portion add mango pulp make a dough. Roll poori and fry them accordingly and serve with dry red chilli chicken curry..
If you find this Dry red chilli tomato chicken curry with spinach, beetroot and mango poori recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.