Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red coconut curry recipe. You can cook thai red coconut curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Get 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Use 1 of Large Piece of Ginger.
- Use 1 Stalk of Lemongrass.
- You need 3 of Red Chillies.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Take 60 g of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Fish Sauce.
- Take 1 Can of Coconut Cream.
- Prepare 500 g of Chicken Fillets.
- Prepare 125 g of Sugar Snap Peas.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Lime Juice.
- Get Handful of Fresh Coriander.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Take As needed of Basmati Rice.
Steps to make Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Roughly chop garlic, ginger and chillies..
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped garlic, ginger and chillies, as well as the lemongrass. Saute until fragrant..
- Add curry paste and saute another 3-5 minutes over low heat..
- Cut chicken into cubes and season with salt and pepper. Add to pan..
- As soon as chicken is browned a bit, add fish sauce (I know it smells horrible but it makes all the difference) and coconut cream. Allow to simmer on low-medium heat until chicken is cooked through and sauce has started to reduce..
- Optional: I found this little jar of roasted chilli paste and adder about a teaspoon. Really gave my sauce another layer of flavour. It smells amazing..
- Season to taste, remove lemongrass and add sugar snap peas. Stir through the lime juice..
- Serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander. (And a dollop of plain yogurt if the is too much!).
If you find this Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.