Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pea curry pulao karela and chapati recipe. To cook pea curry pulao karela and chapati you only need 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati:
- Use 100 gm of peas.
- Get 100 gm of Paneer.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 inch of Ginger.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get of Chapatti.
- You need 1 bowl of Wheat flour.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Use of Karela.
- Use 5 of Karela pieces.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Get to taste of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Mango powder.
- Take of Pulav.
- Get 1 bowl of Rice.
- Prepare as needed of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use handful of Peas.
- Take 1 of Onion.
Instructions to make Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati:
- Grind onions tomatoes and ginger in a mixer to a fine paste..
- In a pan heat cooking oil. Add cumin seeds. When cumin seeds splutter put grinded paste and stir for 3-4 minutes Add dry masale and stir well. Now add Peas and paneer and water. Cover with lid. Cook for 15 minutes or till done..
- In a mixing bowl add wheat flour and water and make a soft dough..
- Now make balls of dough and Flatten it with the help of rolling pin and roast on a griddle on both sides..
- Chop karela in ring shape, salt it and keep aside for 4 hours. After 4 hours rinse well in running water and squeeze excess water by pressing them between your palms..
- Heat oil in a karahi and put karela and stir for two minutes and then add chopped onion and dry masala. Cover it for 5 minutes. Now Add tomato to this mixture and mix well and cook for 15 minutes. Switch off the flame when done..
- In a karahi heat oil and put cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put finely chopped onions and fry till golden brown colour. Now add tomato, paneer and peas and salt, red chilli powder and cover with lid and cook for 15 minutes or till rice is done. Pulav is ready.
- Serve hot this dinner platter..
If you find this Pea curry Pulao Karela and chapati recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.