Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy thai red curry with chickpeas recipe. You can have spicy thai red curry with chickpeas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas:
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, crushed.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- Provide 1 tin of coconut milk, full fat.
- Provide 1 tin of chickpeas.
- Use Handful of green peas.
- You need 1 of lemon.
Instructions to make Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas:
- Sauté the onions and garlic in coconut oil for 5 mins until translucent..
- Add the curry paste and continue to fry for another 5 mins or so stirring often so it doesn’t catch..
- Add the tomatoes and stir well, then add the coconut milk stirring well to mix..
- Add the chickpeas and simmer the curry for 20-30 mins until the sauce has reduced and thickened..
- Add the peas, cook for a further 5 minutes, stir in fresh lemon juice to taste (I added a tbsp) then serve and enjoy 😊.
If you find this Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.