Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato & cauliflower curry (Aloo Gobi) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato & cauliflower curry (Aloo Gobi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato & cauliflower curry (Aloo Gobi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato & cauliflower curry (aloo gobi) recipe. You can have potato & cauliflower curry (aloo gobi) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato & cauliflower curry (Aloo Gobi):
- Take 3 cups of chopped medium cauliflower florets (washed & drained).
- Use 2 of medium sized potatoes cut into chunk size (peel & wash).
- Take 1 of large onion thinly slice.
- Use 2 of large fresh tomatoes chopped or half can of tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed ginger & garlic or paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder or to taste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder for sprinkle.
- Get 1/2 tsp of crushed kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves).
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of boil water.
- Use of Fresh coriander & green chillies.
Instructions to make Potato & cauliflower curry (Aloo Gobi):
- Heat oil in a pan add onion slices and fry till nice colour in golden. Add ginger & garlic fry well for a few seconds..
- Add all spices then add 1/2 a cup boiled water and fry well 2-3 minutes. Keep stirring often so that the masala does not stick to the pan. Add tomatoes fry well till all tomatoes get soft..
- Add the cauliflower and the potatoes. Stir well about 5-6 minutes. Then pour 1/2 a cup boiled water. If the cauliflower takes less time to cook, then add less water. Turn the heat slow. Sprinkle garam masala powder Cover and cook the curry till the veggies are done but not falling apart. Stir for a few times when the veggies are simmering..
- Garnish with green chill & coriander. Serve with, roti, naan or rice..
If you find this Potato & cauliflower curry (Aloo Gobi) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.