Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Smoked Haddock and Sweetcorn Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Haddock and Sweetcorn Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Haddock and Sweetcorn Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked haddock and sweetcorn curry, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make smoked haddock and sweetcorn curry, gf df ef sf nf you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Haddock and Sweetcorn Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 320 g of sweetcorn (tinned / canned).
- You need 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Curry powder / paste.
- Use 4 of smoked haddock fillets, fresh or frozen.
Instructions to make Smoked Haddock and Sweetcorn Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Puree the sweetcorn and milk together roughly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the onion until translucent.
- Add the garlic and curry powder and fry for a further minute.
- Add the sweetcorn / coconut milk puree and bring to the boil. Taste and add more curry powder / paste as desired.
- Put the fish in the pan, cover, turn the heat down and simmer until the fish is cooked through. If using frozen fish simmer for around 20 minutes. Fresh will take around 6 – 7 minutes only.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste and serve with boiled rice, quinoa or chips / fries. My kids quite like this inside a tortilla wrap or simply with some slices of buttered bread.
If you find this Smoked Haddock and Sweetcorn Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.