Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Curry Recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Curry Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Curry Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe recipe. You can cook beef curry recipe using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Curry Recipe:
- Use 100-150 g of beef cubes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coconut oil (substitute vegetable oil).
- Take 3 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- Provide as needed of Water,.
- Get 1 of and 1/2 tsp ginger puree.
- Use 1 tsp of onion puree.
- Use 1 of and 1/2 tbsp tomato paste.
- You need to taste of Beef/Chicken cube,.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of small carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized clove of garlic, finely minced.
- Take 1 of small bunch of scallions/spring onions, chopped (optional).
- Provide 1/3 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Use to taste of Paprika,.
- Use to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf, optional.
Steps to make Beef Curry Recipe:
- Season the beef with paprika, salt and 1 tsp of curry powder. Add the bay leaf and give the meat a quick toss to evenly distribute the seasoning..
- Marinate for about 10 minutes..
- Next, in a saucepan, add in 1 tbsp of oil. Turn the heat on to medium and add in the beef when the oil is hot. Sautée the beef for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Next add in the tomato paste, ginger and onion puree, rest of the curry powder and all spice. Stir to combine..
- Add in the milk and stir again. Cook for about 1 minute..
- Now, add in as much water as desired. Stir and also add in all the vegetables..
- Stir and cover the saucepan. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- After 3 minutes, add the rest of the oil and season the curry with paprika, beef/chicken cube and salt..
- Continue cooking till the beef and vegetables are cooked to your liking. Turn off the heat and take out the bay leaf..
- Serve hot or warm. Pair this with white rice or sides of choice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Curry Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.