Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bittergourd curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bittergourd curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bittergourd curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bittergourd curry recipe. You can have bittergourd curry using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bittergourd curry:
- You need 1 of big bittergourd.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Get 1 of full garlic.
- Provide 2 of big tomatoes.
- Provide of jaggery – size of a lemon.
- You need of tamarind pulp – size of a small lemon.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get of oil for frying.
- Get leaves of curry.
- Provide of mustard seeds for seasoning.
- Get of Channa dal for seasoning optional.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grated coconut.
- Get leaves of coriander.
- Prepare of sambar powder 2 teaspoon s.
Instructions to make Bittergourd curry:
- Cut bittergourd into cubes removing the seeds from inside..
- In a kadai add 4 tablespoons of oil and heat..
- Add mustard and curry leaves for seasoning till it splutters.
- Add chopped garlic and onions and fry well.
- Add chopped bittergourd and fry well..
- Add a little Jaggery and chopped tomatoes and fry well..
- Add salt as per your requirement..
- Add tamarind pulp and 2 spoons of sambar powder..
- Close the kadai and cook well..
- Add chopped coriander and grated coconut and continue to cook for some more time..
If you find this Bittergourd curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.