Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bombay sliders with curry sauce recipe. You can cook bombay sliders with curry sauce using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce:
- Use of Curry Sauce.
- Provide 3/4 cup of mayonnaise (option to use light).
- Provide 2 1/4 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of ketchup.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare of Sliders.
- Take 2 lb of ground turkey meat.
- Prepare 2 slices of bacon, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise (option to use light).
- Use 6 tbs of fresh cilantro, finely chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of scallions, finely chopped (about 4 scallions).
- Get 2 tbs of minced ginger.
- Take 4 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take of Vegetable oil for brushing the grill.
- Use 12 of Hawaiian rolls, sliced.
- Take of Tomato, lettuce, red onion etc. for topping (optional).
Instructions to make Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce:
- To create the sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Let stand at room temperature while preparing sliders..
- To create the sliders, place first 10 ingredients in a large bowl. Mix with a fork or your hands until just blended. Divide mixture into 12 equal portions. With wet hands, form each portion into a patty about 1 inch thick..
- Build a medium-hot fire on a grill. Brush grill grate with oil. Grill patties until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side..
- Assemble sliders, topping each with curry sauce and your favorite burger toppings. Enjoy!.
If you find this Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.