Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hyderabadi Mirchi Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hyderabadi Mirchi Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely choose many food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hyderabadi mirchi curry recipe. To make hyderabadi mirchi curry you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hyderabadi Mirchi Curry:
- You need 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Get 4 tbsp of roasted masala peanuts (Leftovers can be used).
- Take 3 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste (same ratio).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 5-6 of Methi seeds.
- Use 8-10 of Green Chillies.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Imli Chutney.
- You need to Taste of Salt.
- Get of Water as per requirement.
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Mirchi Curry:
- Roast the Sesame seed and grated coconut, let it cool down..
- Shift into the blender and add ginger garlic paste, turmeric, chilli powder, black pepper, methi seeds.
- Blend it to make a smooth paste, add water as per the requirement..
- Take a pan and heat the oil..
- Saute the green chillies in it and keep it aside..
- Take out the chillies in separate container and in the same pan, take other 1 tbsp of oil and heat it..
- Add cumin seeds and chopped onion, saute well..
- Add the blended paste and water, stir it well to check the consistency..
- Cover the pan with lid, then cook for 30 minutes on low flame..
- After that, add Chillies and you are ready to serve it with Naan or Roti..
If you find this Hyderabadi Mirchi Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.