Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Flavoured Brussels Sprouts Tempura recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Flavoured Brussels Sprouts Tempura recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavoured brussels sprouts tempura recipe. You can have curry flavoured brussels sprouts tempura using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Flavoured Brussels Sprouts Tempura:
- Take 12 of Brussels Sprouts *small ones recommended.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of <Curry Flavoured Tempura Batter>.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cold Water.
- Take 1 of Egg *whisked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Self-Raising Flour OR Plain Flour.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of Potato Starch Flour *OR Corn Starch Flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare of *Note: The amount is more than necessary. I recommend to use the leftover batter to cook 1 small head of Broccoli or Cauliflower.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Curry Powder.
Instructions to make Curry Flavoured Brussels Sprouts Tempura:
- Clean and trim Brussels Sprouts, and cut them in half..
- Make Curry Flavoured Tempura Batter. Combine Self-Raising Flour, Potato Starch Flour (OR Corn Starch Flour), Salt and Curry Powder in a bowl. Add whisked Egg and Cold Water, and mix lightly..
- Heat Oil to 160°C to 170°C. Dip Brussels Sprouts into Tempura Batter and slide them into the hot oil. Do not fry too many at once. Turn them over a few times. When the batter is golden and crispy, take them out and lay them on a rack or paper towel to drain the oil. *Note: If Oil is too hot, batter turns golden too quickly before Brussels Sprouts are cooked..
- Serve warm with chutney or curry sauce. Today I served with Curry Mango Chutney..
- *Note: The amount of the batter is more than necessary. I recommend to use the leftover batter to cook 1 small head of Broccoli or Cauliflower..
If you find this Curry Flavoured Brussels Sprouts Tempura recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.