Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lamb Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb curry recipe. You can have lamb curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lamb Curry:
- Prepare 1 Kg of Lean Lamb Shoulder Diced (I deboned a shoulder joint myself as its much cheaper, but all supermarkets sell diced lamb).
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Provide 1 of large heaped tbsp. of garam masala.
- You need 5 cloves of or garlic roughly chopped.
- Take 1 of large knob of ginger grated.
- You need 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil or fry light.
- Get 1 tin of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large onion sliced.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of cumin.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of ground corriander.
- Take 1 tbsp. of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of smoked hot paprika.
- Get 1 of whole chilli sliced in half (up to you which variety for your desired heat).
- Take 1 cup of water to add to make up the desired consistency sauce.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp. of low fat yogurt (I used Skyr).
- Use of Salt and Pepper a good pinch.
- Take 2 tbsp. of fresh roughly chopped corriander.
Steps to make Lamb Curry:
- First of all put the diced lamb in a large bowl, pour over the lemon juice and mix in the salt, pepper and garam masala. Leave to marinate for as long as possible preferably over night (although I only had an hour and it was still delicious)..
- Whilst the lamb pieces are marinating prepare the spices and vegetables. Once ready, get a large frying pan and heat on a medium to high heat and add the spices to heat through, this only takes a minute or two. Its important to keep an eye on this part as you don’t want them to burn. Add the oil or low fat oil spray throw in the lamb and onions..
- Keep stirring well so they don’t burn, turn the heat down a little. Then add the ginger and garlic too. When it’s looking like the onion has softened and the lamb is browned on the outside.
- Throw in the tinned tomatoes, add the chilli, give it a good stir so it thickens through, then dash in the cup of water. Now be patient, let it simmer, it depends on how tender the shoulder is, mine did take an hour on the hob!, It can take less time it just depends. Keep checking every 10 minutes or so, add more water if it looks like it its too thick and sticking. I decided to let it cook through for another 30 minutes which gave it this deep brown colour. I know the pan is messy!.
- Enjoy serve with basmati rice, dips and naan bread!.
If you find this Lamb Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.