Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Satay Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Satay Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken satay curry recipe. To make chicken satay curry you need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Satay Curry:
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts or 4 thighs cut into bite sized pieces,.
- Get 1 tin of coconut milk (reduced fat recommended),.
- Provide 2 of heaped tbsp deep roast peanut butter,.
- Get 1 handful of chopped fresh coriander,.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped into chunks,.
- Get 125 g of mangetout and baby corn,.
- Provide 2 tsp of medium curry powder,.
- Take 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic,.
- Take 1 tbsp of soft brown sugar,.
- Use 2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger puree paste,.
- Provide 2 tsp of fish sauce,.
- Get of Ground white pepper and salt to season,.
- Provide 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Get of To garnish (optional):.
- You need A few of crushed unsalted peanuts,.
- Prepare 2 of red chillies, stalk and seeds removed, chopped finely,.
- Use of Some chopped fresh coriander leaves,.
- Prepare 2 of wedges of fresh lime.
- Get of Serving suggestion:.
- Provide of Steamed white rice.
Steps to make Chicken Satay Curry:
- Heat a wok up over a medium heat. Add the coconut oil. Once melted add the onion, garlic, and ginger. Fry until fragrant then add in the chicken pieces. Fry until the chicken is cooked and golden on all sides..
- Season with salt and a pinch of ground white pepper. Add the mangetout and baby corn. Fry for a further 2-3 mins. Next add in the curry powder, the peanut butter and the light soy sauce. Gently stir through to coat the chicken and veg. Pour in the coconut milk and add the fish sauce plus the brown sugar. Stir then bring to a gentle simmer..
- Simmer until the sauce has reduced down by half and thickened. Before serving add in half of the chopped coriander and mix through..
- Serve up and garnish with fresh chopped red chillies, coriander leaves and some crushed peanuts. Add a couple of wedges of fresh lime on the side. Eat and enjoy! :).
If you find this Chicken Satay Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.