Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken recipe. To cook curry chicken you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken:
- Prepare of Curry.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of inch ginger peeled.
- Use 4 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Use 1 of Scotch Bonnet or Habanero Pepper.
- Get 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 12 of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
Instructions to make Curry Chicken:
- Chop the ends of the drumstick (optional).
- In a food processor combine olive oil, onion rough chopped, habanero or scotch bonnet pepper, fresh cilantro, curry powder, garlic cloves, peeled ginger..
- Pour curry marinade over chicken and massage so every piece gets flavor. Let sit in fridge for about an hour..
- In a nice size pan or pot. Pour 2 tbsp olive oil and sear the chicken til brown on all sides..
- Add fresh chopped cilantro and water. Let simmer for 45 mins. If sauce gets dry add a little more water..
If you find this Curry Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.