Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer potato fox nut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer potato fox nut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer potato fox nut curry recipe. To make paneer potato fox nut curry you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer potato fox nut curry:
- Provide 100 gm of Paneer.
- Take 1 of Potato.
- You need as needed of Fox nut (Makhana).
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger piece.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Get to taste of Turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Black pepper powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Get 4 teaspoon of Cooking Oil.
Instructions to make Paneer potato fox nut curry:
- Cut paneer and potatoes in small pieces..
- In a karahi heat oil and put cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put ginger and tomato paste in it and stir for two minutes. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and black pepper in it..
- Now add potatoes, fox nut and paneer and stir for two minutes..
- Stir till the oil leaves the karahi and cook for 5 minutes Add water and cook till done. Chat pate paneer potato and fox nut curry is ready. Serve hot with Kuttu parantha..
If you find this Paneer potato fox nut curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.