Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to (prawn malai curry) prawn in a thick coconut gravy recipe. To make (prawn malai curry) prawn in a thick coconut gravy you need 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy:
- Use 4 of Jumbo prawns cleaned.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Onion paste.
- Get 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take 2 cups of Fresh coconut milk.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 of Green Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli for garnishing.
Steps to make (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy:
- Smear the prawns with turmeric and salt..
- Shallow fry the prawns and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add bay leaf and whole spices..
- Now add the onion paste and saute..
- Add the ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and Red chilli powder..
- Saute until raw smell of the spices gone..
- Now add salt and sugar..
- Add the coconut milk..
- Add the prawns..
- Cook covered for 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle ghee and garam masala and green chilli..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this (Prawn Malai curry) Prawn in a thick coconut Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.