Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fragrant Curried Fish Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fragrant Curried Fish Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fragrant curried fish pie recipe. To make fragrant curried fish pie you need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fragrant Curried Fish Pie:
- Prepare of Serves: 2 or 3-4 if eaten with sides and bread.
- Prepare 1 bag of fish pie mix, (400g cod, salmon and smoked haddock),.
- Prepare 425 g of mashed potatoes with 1/2 tbsp salted butter mixed in,.
- You need 100 g of small shrimp (cooked frozen, de-veined),.
- Get 150 ml of coconut milk,.
- Take 3 tbsp of panko breadcrumbs,.
- Prepare 20 ml of unsweetened almond milk, (or regular milk as substitute),.
- Prepare 1 handful of petit pois peas, (50g),.
- Take 2 of spring onions, chopped finely,.
- Take 1 of large clove of garlic crushed,.
- Use 1 of thumb of fresh ginger, chopped very finely,.
- Use 1 pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of hot curry powder,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fenugreek,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground cumin,.
- Use 1 handful of fresh coriander leaves, chopped,.
- Provide of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Use of Olive oil Frylight.
- Get of Note:.
- Prepare of If using frozen fish defrost first in a bowl and drain off water.
Steps to make Fragrant Curried Fish Pie:
- Prepare the buttered mash by adding the milk and seasoning with salt and pepper. Add the tumeric powder and then mix really well until really smooth and fluffy. Set aside..
- In a medium saucepan add a little Frylight and add the ginger and garlic. Fry until fragrant for a few seconds. Next add the coconut milk. Bring to a gentle simmer on a lower heat..
- Add the spices, and chilli flakes in. Stir to combine. Add in 9/10ths of the chopped coriander then remove from the heat..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees (fan). To the sauce add the spring onion and peas, then add the fish pieces and prawns. Gently mix through using a spoon. Add the mixture to an oven proof pie dish..
- Cover evenly with the mashed potato using a spoon or if feeling extra fancy you could pipe it on! Bring the mash neatly right up to the edges, so you prevent leaking. I like to use a rubber spatula, the make a simple pattern using a fork. Like so….
- Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs. Bake the pie in the oven covered in foil or 25 minutes then remove the foil and bake for a further 10-15 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden brown..
- Garnish with the remaining chopped coriander leaves (stalks removed), and serve up after leaving for around three minutes to cool, so delicious eaten alone or with some crusty bread or naan! :).
If you find this Fragrant Curried Fish Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.