Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Lentil Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Lentil Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato lentil curry recipe. You can have potato lentil curry using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Lentil Curry:
- You need of Curry:.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 of small apple sauce container.
- Take 4 Tbsp of butter.
- Get 4 Tbsp of flour.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 Tbsp of ketchup.
- Use 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get of Stew Ingredients:.
- Prepare 4 of Small potatoes.
- Take 1 can of lentils.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 2 Cups of water.
Steps to make Potato Lentil Curry:
- Make a roux by combining butter and flour in a pot in medium heat until slightly brown (don’t burn!).
- Add garam masala and curry powder to roux..
- Add paprika, apple sauce and honey..
- It should be a slight thick paste. Then add to 2 cups water on high heat..
- Cut potatoes and strain lentils. And add to stew..
- Stew on medium high heat with the lid slightly cracked for 30 minutes or until thick..
- Just before serving, add soy sauce and ketchup. Serve with rice..
If you find this Potato Lentil Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.