Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala style mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style mutton curry recipe. You can cook kerala style mutton curry using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala style mutton curry:
- Provide 1 kg of mutton.
- Provide 2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbs of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh coconut paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of haldi / turmeric.
- You need 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 6 tbsp (approximately) of Coconut oil for cooking.
- Take of Garam masala (cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, jeera cumin), black pepper).
- You need 1 TSP of Coriander powder,star phool (star anise).
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Provide 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Provide 4/5 of Green chilli.
- You need as needed of Ginger Julienne.
- Use as needed of Fried onions.
Steps to make Kerala style mutton curry:
- Wash and keep mutton aside,(if you are not in hurry marinate mutton for 1/2 hour or more with salt,black pepper & haldi, ginger garlic paste,lemon juice optional)..
- Heat oil in cooker or pan add coconut oil,then add jeera, star phool,dalcini,long.then add sliced onions,fry for some time.add mutton and haldi..
- Cook for a while add ginger garlic and coconut paste.mix well add chopped tomatoes cook again.now add garam masala powder.cover the lid and cook for 1 hour or pressure cook for 2 whistle..
- Use fresh coconut or coconut milk. Keep checking the mutton if cooking in pan,do not add extra water,thick gravy will taste best with Malabar paratha,and jeera rice..
If you find this Kerala style mutton curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.