Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy coconut curry recipe. You can have spicy coconut curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy coconut curry:
- Prepare 1 can of baby corn.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 cup of diced celery.
- Take 1 cup of diced carrot.
- Provide 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Take 1 cup of diced cauliflower.
- Provide 1 cup of diced broccoli.
- Take 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of garbanzo beans (chickpeas).
- Use 1/2 cup of green lentil.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of mild curry paste (pataks).
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai chili paste (or diced fresh jalapēno).
- Take 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- You need of Optional.
- Use 1 cup of quartered mushroom.
- Prepare 1 cup of quartered baby potatoes.
- Take of Diced chicken breast or thighs (and cooked).
Steps to make Spicy coconut curry:
- Dice veggies, in large soup pan add all veggies except diced tomatoes. On med-low heat cook veggies for about 10-15 mins until they start to soften.
- Add curry paste and coat the veggies. Let cook for another 10-15 mins.
- Add beans and or meat. Mix well.
- Drain most of the liquid from the diced tomatoes then add tomatoes to pot stir well.
- Add coconut milk and chili paste or jalapenos. Stir well and less simmer for 20 mins..
- Serve hot, best over rice.
If you find this Spicy coconut curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.