Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri macher malai curry and doodh pulao recipe. You can cook chingri macher malai curry and doodh pulao using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao:
- You need of For the pulao.
- Take 2 cup of gobhi do bhog rice.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 2 of Green cardimaom and cloves.
- Get 1 of small dalchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry fruits(kaju, kismis and badam).
- Use 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of For the prawn Malai curry.
- Provide 1 kg of large prawn.
- Get 3 tbsp of onion paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Take 2 of large tomato.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric and red Chile powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of whole jeera.
- You need 2 of Bay leaf.
- Get 2 of elachi, 3-4 cloves, 1 small dalchini.
- Prepare 1 of large bowl of thick coconut milk.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Take 3-4 of Green chiles.
Steps to make Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao:
- For the prawn first clean and devain it. Marinate it with salt and turmeric powder. In a pan add the oil, when it becomes hot. Just add the prawn and just saute it for 5 min. Otherwise it will get hard. Now remove the prawn. In the same oil add bay leaf, whole cumin seeds, green elachi, cloves and dalchini. Now add.
- Add the onion paste, saute it till pink. Then add ginger and garlic paste. Fry it well. Then add the finely chopped tomatoes or you can use tomatoes paste. Add turmeric and red Chile powder. Let the masala cook.
- Now add the coriander powder and let the masala cook. Add some water to it. When it comes to boil add the prawn. Add sugar and salt to taste. Now cover and let it cook for 5-7 min..
- Now add the coconut milk and let it cook for at least 10 min in low flame till oil starts floating on top. Add the green Chile slit. Add ghee and garam masala just before putting off the flame..
- Now for the pulao. Wash the gobindho bhog rice. It is an arometic rice very small in size. Spread it so that the excess water is drain. Now in a pressure cooker or pan. Add ghee. Fry the dry fruits and keep it aside. Now in the same pressure cook add bay leaf, whole garam masala and then the rice saute it. Add sugar and salt. Saute it for 2-3 min. Then add the milk. Add the dry fruit. Put on the lid and give 2 whistle. Let it cook before removing the lid. You can also mix use milk and water in.
- In 2:1 ratio if you don't have such amount of milk. Try to take full cream milk. It will taste batter. The pulao is a bit sweet..
If you find this Chingri Macher Malai Curry and doodh pulao recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.