Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best South Indian Healthy breakfast combo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Healthy breakfast combo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian healthy breakfast combo recipe. To make south indian healthy breakfast combo you only need 61 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook South Indian Healthy breakfast combo:
- Prepare of For Idli batter:.
- Take 3 cups of boil rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of idli rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of urad dal.
- You need 1 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Use of as required Water and salt.
- Use of For Coconut chutney-.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped coconut.
- Get 1 tsp of tamarind.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dalia.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide of for Red chutney-.
- Take 2 of dry red chillies.
- Get 1 of chopped tomato.
- Take 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped coconut.
- Use of for Mint chutney-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1 tbsp of soak tamarind.
- Take 2 tbsp of mint leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dalia.
- Use of As per taste Salt.
- Use of For tempering:.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 of dry red chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take Pinch of hing.
- Use of for Mix vegetable Oats cutlet recipe:.
- Take 2 cups of oats.
- Take 1 cup of chopped carrot.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped beans.
- Get 1 of small chopped onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped capcicum.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of chaat masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of crushed chilli ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Use of for Medu vada-.
- Get 1 cup of urad dal.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice.
- Provide 1 tsp of green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped curry leaved.
- Get 1 of small chopped onion.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- Provide of for Masala tea-.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 2 tsp of tea powder.
- Take 3 tsp of sugar powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of grates ginger.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- Provide 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Use 2 cups of boil milk.
Steps to make South Indian Healthy breakfast combo:
- Take a big bowl soak all dals for 6 hours adding water. After 6 hours wash them and grind it.Add water while grinding as it required flowing consistency. Keep idli batter outside until it ferments. Pour the batter into the grease mould and cook for 15 mins.
- For all 3 chutney take ingredients given for all 3 differently and grind to a smooth paste. Add little water and grind it to smooth paste for coconut chutney tomato chutney and mint chutney.take it in a serving bowl. For tempering heat a pan add 1 tsp oil add mustard seeds cumin seeds hing urad dal dry red chilli and curry leaves once it get fragnant pour in all 3 chutneys..
- Mix vegetable Oats Cutlet: take the oats in a big bowl add 2 tbsp of hot water in oats and mix everything and keep aside. Now heat the pan add 1 tsp of oil add onion and saute once it gets transculent add capcicum carrot beans and saute add cumin powder chaat masala powder chilli ginger paste and mix everything. Add oats and mix it and 2 tbsp of water close the lid and cook it for 5 mins. Off the flame and keep the stuff for cooling Once it get cool.take small portion of stuff in your palm mak.
- Make a small ball and flatten it and give a shape like cutlet. Now heat the pan add oil and grease it. Now low the flame place all the cutlet and shallow fry both side until it turns to golden brown in colour. Now off the flame and take oats in a serving plate and serve it..
- Medu vada- soak dal for 2 hour. Wash and drain water. Take a mixer jar and grind it add little water like 2 tbsp to grind Ann jeera pepper while grinding. It should be a smooth thick fluffy thick not liquidy. A quick tip to know about this batter is take few drops of batter in a bowl. If the batter floats it has right consistency. Now add batter in a big vessel and onion chilli ginger chopped curry leaves and mix in the batter add salt. It does need not to get ferment u can use it directly..
- Keep oil for heating.now add water in your hand take some better and give a round shape. Now make a hole in the centre with the help of finger and give a doughnut shape. Check oil. Oil should ge heat now slid vada in the hot oil. Oil should be in medium flame. Do this for all vada.fry till golden brown both the sides.fry medu vada till Crispy and golden.oil should be medium hot. Not less.if less it absorbs more oil.if more hot oil it gets brown from outside and uncooked from inside. So deep.
- So deep fry vada in medium flame.once it's get crisp take it in a serving bowl and serve it with sambar and coconut chutney.
- Last masala tea – boil water in a sauce pan add 2 tsp tea powder, 3 tsp sugar 1 tsp ginger grated,2 cardamom 1 cinnemon. Keep the flame in low.Once it gets boiled add milk and boil till the bubbles start to arise turn off gas and strain tea in tea cups so here is ready masala tea..
- I have given all the recipe of idli, mix vegetable Oats cutlet, medu vada, 3 types of chutney and masala tea. Sambar recipe u can check. It's available on my page. Hope you like it. Do share and comment us.
If you find this South Indian Healthy breakfast combo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.