Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet potato and butternut squash curry puff pastry with a touch of Christmas sense 🎄 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato and butternut squash curry puff pastry with a touch of Christmas sense 🎄 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato and butternut squash curry puff pastry with a touch of christmas sense 🎄 recipe. To make sweet potato and butternut squash curry puff pastry with a touch of christmas sense 🎄 you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet potato and butternut squash curry puff pastry with a touch of Christmas sense 🎄:
- Get 1 of butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- Provide 1 cup of mushrooms (finely chopped into small dices).
- You need 1 cup of sweetheart cabbage (finely chopped into small dices).
- Take 2-3 tbsp of spring onions (finely chopped).
- Take 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 pack of ready make puff pastry.
- Provide 1 of egg (for egg wash).
Instructions to make Sweet potato and butternut squash curry puff pastry with a touch of Christmas sense 🎄:
- Roast your butternut squash and sweet potato for about an hour or until all cooked through. Cut them half and scoop them into a mixing bowl..
- On a medium heat pan, add cooking oil, garlic, cabbage and mushrooms then stir well. Season it with soysauce, fishsauce, sugar, nutmeg, ground cinnamon, curry powder, salt and pepper. Then transfer into the butternut squash and sweet potato bowl. Mix them all well..
- Cut up your puff pastry into small square shape. For 1 sheet you should be able to make 6 squares. Add the stuffing onto one side of the pastry. Then fold it in half..
- Use a fork to press all the corners to close your parcel up..
- Use a small knife to scroll the top of the pastry just lightly. Do not cut through as you just want to make a lovely line pattern when baked..
- Then beat an egg and egg wash on the surface of your pastry. Bake in the oven for 15-20 min medium low heat (160’).
If you find this Sweet potato and butternut squash curry puff pastry with a touch of Christmas sense 🎄 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.