Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo gobi (cauliflower with potatoes curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo gobi (cauliflower with potatoes curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo gobi (cauliflower with potatoes curry) recipe. You can cook aloo gobi (cauliflower with potatoes curry) using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo gobi (cauliflower with potatoes curry):
- Use of cauliflower chopped.
- Take of cubed potatoes.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of garlic paste.
- Take of ginger paste.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- Use of cumin powder.
- Prepare of chopped green chilli.
- Use of Tomatoes blended or Grated.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- Get of tomatoe paste/puree.
- Prepare of chopped fresh coriander.
- You need of salt.
Steps to make Aloo gobi (cauliflower with potatoes curry):
- METHOD : Heat oil, add the onions and stir fry until they are soft and slightly golden..
- Next add the ginger and garlic pastes, followed by the tomatoes and puree..
- Sprinkle the cumin powder, chilli powder and turmeric..
- Cook until the tomatoes are thickened and oil begins to separate from them..
- Add the chopped chilli, potatoes and cauliflower, sprinkle some salt. Stir well until veggies are properly coated with the tomato mixture..
- Turn the heat down to low, and stir fry for about 5 minutes, adding a little bit of water if the mixture begins to stick to the bottom of the pan..
- When the veggies begin to soften, add half a cup of water, give everything a stir and turn heat down to low..
- Cover the pan and let the dish steam for another 8-10 minutes or until veggies are soft and completely done..
- You can add more water if needed..
- Add salt and spice to your taste..
- Garnish with chopped coriander. Our Aloo Gobi is ready to be eaten with chapatti or puri. By Dhaneshwari Kiran Joshi..
If you find this Aloo gobi (cauliflower with potatoes curry) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.