Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Jhatpat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jhatpat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jhatpat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jhatpat recipe. To cook jhatpat you only need 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Jhatpat:
- You need 500 gms of prawns.
- Provide 2 of medium sized onion chopped.
- You need 2 of medium sized tomato chopped.
- Take 8-10 of curry leaves.
- You need 8-10 of garlic chopped.
- Take 3 of green chilies.
- Get 1 inch of julien ginger.
- Take 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander cumin powder.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut milk powder.
- Take 2 spoons of full of coconut oil or any vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Jhatpat:
- Heat a pan put little oil just saute peeled prawns with little salt & turmeric powder. Don't overcook, keep aside..
- Take another pan heat oil put chopped onion fry till translucent add chopped tomatoes, curry leaves, garlic chopped. Fry little more now add all dry masala add slit green chillies, Julienne ginger just scattered little water so that masala will not stick to the pan. Fry masala till oil is separated from the masala and add saute prawns mix with the masala turn off the gas. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Hot spicy prawn masala is ready..
If you find this Jhatpat recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.