Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken biryani recipe. To cook chicken biryani you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken biryani:
- Use of basmati rice.
- Get of butter.
- Use of large onion,finely sliced.
- Take of bay leaf.
- Take of cardamom pods.
- Prepare of small cinnamon.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Provide of skinless chicken breasts, cut into large chunks.
- Get of curry paste (we used Patak's balti paste).
- Get of raisins.
- Use of chicken stock.
- Take of coriander, ½ chopped, ½ leaves picked to served.
Instructions to make Chicken biryani:
- Soak basmati rice in warm water, then wash in cold until the water runs clear..
- Heat butter in a saucepan and cook 1 finely sliced large onion with bay leaf, cardamom pods and small cinnamon stick for 10 mins..
- Sprinkle in turmeric, then add chicken breasts, cut into large chunks, and curry paste. Cook until aromat..
- Stir the rice into the pan with raisins, then pour over chicken stock..
- Place a tight-fitting lid on the pan and bring to a hard boil, then lower the heat to a minimum and cook the rice for another 5 mins..
- Turn off the heat and leave for 10 mins. Stir well, mixing through chopped coriander. To serve, scatter over the leaves of the remaining coriander and toasted almonds..
If you find this Chicken biryani recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.