Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Railway Mutton Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Railway Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Railway Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to railway mutton curry recipe. You can cook railway mutton curry using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Railway Mutton Curry:
- Take 500 grams of mutton with bones, cubed.
- Use 1-2 of potatoes, boiled.
- Use 3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Take 2 of dry red chilies.
- Take 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Get 1" of cinnamon stick.
- Use 2-3 of cardamoms.
- Take 4-5 of cloves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of whole peppercorns.
- Provide 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of fennel seeds.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp. of roasted coriander-cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 3 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of yoghurt.
Steps to make Railway Mutton Curry:
- Pressure cook the mutton with salt to taste and 1 cup water for 20 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle or till done. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the boiled potatoes till golden in colour. Keep aside. Mix the ginger-garlic paste and all the dry spices with 1/4 cup water. Keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with dry red chilies, bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves, peppercorns, cumin seeds and fennel seeds. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add the onion and stir fry till light brown..
- Add the spice paste & fry till the oil separates..
- Add the tomatoes and cook till it is nicely mashed..
- Add the boiled mutton & the stock. Simmer on a low flame for 4-5 minutes..
- Add the fried potatoes & coriander leaves. Simmer further for 2 minutes..
- Now add the yoghurt and coconut milk. Mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Serve with poori, paratha, chapati, pulao or plain biryani..
If you find this Railway Mutton Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.