Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Liver curry. (goat liver) kaleji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Liver curry. (goat liver) kaleji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to liver curry. (goat liver) kaleji recipe. You can have liver curry. (goat liver) kaleji using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Liver curry. (goat liver) kaleji:
- Use 1 kg of Liver(kaleji).
- Use of Onion 1/2kg slice.
- Get of Tomatoes 4..slice.(for gud result peel the skin of tomatoes).
- You need 1 tsp of Whole garam masala.
- You need 1 of and 1/2tsp red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of heap salt.
- Take of Ghee or oil 3/4th cup.
- Provide 1 of and half tsp Pulao zeera.
- Provide 2 tsp of dhania powder.
Steps to make Liver curry. (goat liver) kaleji:
- Take pan. Put oil. Add whole garam masala..
- Add onion fry golden. Add kaleji. Mix well till change the colour..
- Add all dry spices and pulao zeera also. Than add tomatoes. Add 1/4 cup water cover and cook for 5 min. On low flame..
- When tomatoes r soft stir it for 5_7 min:. (Achi tarha bhune.).
- As much as liver is smooth.. Than add water 2 _3glass.meat is tender and thick curry remains. Serve with chapati..
If you find this Liver curry. (goat liver) kaleji recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.