Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach (palak)-paneer combo recipe. To cook spinach (palak)-paneer combo you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo:
- Prepare 200 gms of Spinach palak or.
- You need 200 gms of Paneer cubes.
- Use 2 nos of green chillies.
- You need 4 nos of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsps of oil.
- You need 1 tbsps of ghee.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of onions chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 3/4 cup of Tomato grated or pulp.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeerakam.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 2 tbsps of fresh cream / butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of fenugreek leaves.
Steps to make Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo:
- Clean the spinach thoroughly well in running water.Now the blanching of the leaves is made as follows. Boil 3 cups of water and put the spinach in the boiling water for 3-4 minutes.Now drain out the water and put the leaves into ice cold water for refreshing the leaves.Now grind the leaves to a smooth paste adding a pinch of salt and one green chilly.Keep it aside.
- Gently saute the paneer pieces in 1 tbsp of ghee till it is slighly brown and keep aside..
- Now pour the oil to a pan and saute the jeerakam first, followed by chopped onions, grated -ginger, garlic and one green chilly one by one. Add the turmeric powder, tomato pulp and salt to taste.Mix well and saute till the mixture leaves oil. Add spinach puree with 3 tbsps of water and cook for 2 minutes. Now add the garam masala and 2 tbsps of fresh cream (butter) followed by the fried paneer pieces..
- Mix everything well and take out from stove.Decorate with fenugreek leaves or pomegranate.Delicious veggie is ready.Serve Hot with rotis or chappathi..
- Hints :I have mixed red and green spinach and hence the colourof the dish is reddish brown. But for pure green colour use palak or green spinach. You can also add 1/2 tsp chilly powder if you need the veggie to be more spicy..
If you find this Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.