Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Milk Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Milk Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk fish curry recipe. You can cook coconut milk fish curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Milk Fish Curry:
- Use 6-7 pieces of Rohu fish ( you can use prawn in the place of Rohu.
- Get 1 cup of fresh coconut milk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- You need To tsste of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 of chopped tomato.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 1 Tbsp of chopped ginger and garlic.
- Provide as needed of curry leaves.
- Take 2-3 of green chilli slices.
- Use as needed of Chopped coriander.
- Take 1tsp of Coriander & Cumin Powder.
- You need As needed of Refined oil.
- Prepare As needed of Water.
Steps to make Coconut Milk Fish Curry:
- Fry the fishes first after marinating with turmeric & salt.
- Again hit a pan. Fry onion & chopped ginger-garlic till golden brown..
- After that add tomatoes & coriander, cumin powder. Add 2tbsp water. Cook till the tomatoes became soft. Add curry leaves..
- Add coconut milk, salt & turmeric. Bring it a boil & add fish fry..
- Add garam masala & reduce the gravy. Add chopped coriander leaves and serve hot..
If you find this Coconut Milk Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.