Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry:
- Take 500 grams of Chicken pieces.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Coconut milk.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of Onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Tomato, chopped.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoons of Ginger, crushed.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of Garlic, crushed.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- You need of as required Pepper powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Mustard seed.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Heat oil in a large pan, splutter mustard seed. Add onion and saute until golden brown. Add ginger and garlic, saute..
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder along with little water and saute till oil seperates. Add chopped tomato and saute well..
- Add chicken pieces and stir for few minutes, add 1/2 cup of water. Cover and cook until the chicken is done and gravy is thick..
- Now add garam masala, pepper powder and coconut milk, mix well. Remove from fire..
- This chicken curry goes well with white rice, appam etc..
- NOTE – if you prefer it spicy please substitute kashmiri chilli powder with hot chilli powder..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.